78″ Vintage Marble Conference Dining Table
The company was originally founded in 1950 as The Jasper Corporation.
The company began with fewer than 30 employees and merely 25,000 square feet of production space.
The company acquired the W.W. Kimball Piano Co. in 1959.
The company began production of electronics for its organ business in 1961.
The company began production of its branded office furniture in 1970.
In 1974, the company built its new corporate headquarters in Jasper,
Kimball International became a publicly traded company in 1976, listed on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol: KBALB.
Kimball International was named to the Fortune 500 list for the first time in 1988.
Kimball International Chrome Base
Indian Shahi Green & White Veining Marble Top
Age Appropriate Wear